Lead Auditor ISO 27001:2013
The protection of information assets is vital for all organizations regardless of their size and location. The implementation and auditing of Information Security Management System (ISMS), will help your company reduce business security risks, gain customers’ trust, demonstrate reliability to third parties and ultimately gain a competitive advantage.
Enrol in our Lead Auditor ISO 27001 training course and acquire the ability to audit and develop your company’s Information Security Management System.
This ISO 27001 online course covers all the relevant information required to understand ISO 27001:2013 ISMS, its benefits, implementation and how effective audits of ISMS can be conducted.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 27001:2013
- Manage information security and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that information security is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 27001:2013 audit
- Interpret ISO 27001:2013 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence through the most recognised hygiene practise
- Manage information security risks and hazards effectively
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Be able to prepare for, report on and carry out the follow up on an ISMS audit.
- Have undergone training recognized by the International Register for Certificated Auditors.
- Have achieved the means to assess and improve your own ISMS organization Systems.
- Describe the purpose of a ISMS
- Explain the scope and other criteria for ISMS audits.
- Interpret the ISO 27001 requirements.
- Identify and assess ISMS risks.
- Plan and conducts audits against ISO 27001 requirements
- Prepare audit reports with valid and factual non – conformities that add value
- Conduct follow – up audits, which include evaluating effectiveness on corrective / preventive action
Who should attend?
- Information Security personnel
- ISMS appointed auditors/consultants
- Those who wish to understand ISO 27001 and its application
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 27001:2013 ISMS
- Anyone interest in Information Security management systems
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
Part A Contents: ISO 27001:2013 Awareness
- Management Systems
- ISO 27001:2013 Structure
- Clauses 0 - 3
Context of organisation
- SWOT Analysis
- PEST Analysis
Leadership & Planning
- Planning (Risk Assessment & Treatment)
- Planning (Setting objectives)
Support & Operation
- Support (Competence and Awareness)
- Support (Documented Information)
- Support (Mandatory & Recommended Documentation)
Performance evaluation & Improvement
- Performance evaluation (Internal audit)
- Performance evaluation (Management Review)
- ISO 27001 Project Plan
Part B Contents: ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
- Performing ISMS audit activities
- Performing an audit
- Audit Plan
- Developing Checklists
- Opening Meeting
- Conducting the Audit
- Recording Results
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Follow-up Activities
- Establishing the audit programme objectives
- Identifying and evaluating audit programme risks
- Process flow for the management of an audit programme
- Managing an audit programme
- Implementation of an audit programme
- Collecting and verifying information
- Knowledge and skills of an audit team leader
- How to evaluate an Auditor
Psychological factors during audits
- Attitudes & relationships
- Communication & Obstacles
- Space & time
- Body language
- Tips for effective communication
Exam & Certification
- Exam for Part A ISO 27001:2013 Awareness
- Exam for Part B ISO 27001:2013 Lead auditor
- ISO 27001:2013 Awareness & Lead Auditor Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations (available for download)
- Terms and definitions
- No. of Slides: 143
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 17
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrolment duration: 90 days (starting from date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 17
- ECTS/ECVET Points: 0.6
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 27001:2013 awareness
Exam for ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Requirements
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.