In a highly competitive and demanding industry, ensuring sustainability and acquiring a competitive advantage is a challenging task for most businesses. ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) is a globally recognised standard and has proven to be vastly beneficial for all types of organizations regardless of their size.
Apply the key principles and enhance your organizational performance, improve customer satisfaction, ensure high product quality, and build a stronger image for your company with our ISO 9001:2015 QMS Awareness training course.
This course is designed for those who wish to gain a thorough understanding of ISO 9001:2015 Standard requirements and the advantages of implementing a management system in line with ISO 9001.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Learn the importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Understand the key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015 and its structure, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Grasp the main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
Who should attend?
- Quality executives/managers
- Top management / management representatives
- QMS consultants
- Those who wish to understand ISO 9001 and its application
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those who must be informed about legal requirements and ISO 9001 conformance
- Those starting their career in quality management
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
Part A Contents: Introduction, QMS Benefits, Clauses 0-3, Context of Organisation, Leadership, Planning
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
Context of organisation
- Understanding the organisation and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the quality management system
- Quality management system and its processes
- Leadership and commitment
- Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- Quality objectives and planning to achieve them
- Planning of changes
Part B Contents: Support, Operation, Performance evaluation, Improvement
- Documented information
- Operational and planning control
- Requirements for products and services
- Design and development of products and services
- Control of externally provided processes, products and services
- Productions and service provision
- Release of products and services
- Control of nonconforming outputs
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Nonconformity and corrective action
- Continual Improvement
Exam & Certification
- Exam on ISO 9001:2015 QMS Awareness
- “ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Awareness” Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations (available for download)
- Terms and definitions
- No. of slides: 92
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 12
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrolment duration: 90 days (starting from date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 12
- ECTS/ECVET Points: 0.4
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 9001:2015 Awareness
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.