This course, specially designed by LiberoAssurance Training Team, aims to provide an understanding of the HRM concept and deliver the basis for the key HRM practices and procedures, in order to raise individual performance levels and achieve your corporate objectives.
Gain the ability to increase the performance, skills, attributes and professionalism of your company’s employees to enhance and sustain competitive advantage with our Human Resource Management course.
With the skills developed through this course, participants will understand how to manage human resource responsibilities, and find employees who will positively impact their company’s competitive position with confidence and professional acumen. This seminar is for professionals who want to go a step further and increase their responsibilities, reliability, salary and status.
Aims & Objectives
- Equip participants with skills and knowledge on how to carry out their main responsibilities as Human Resource Managers/ assistants
- Suggest and analyse all features and skills required to be an ideal Human Resource Manager
- Improve participants’ skills in recruitment, selection, integration and retention of new employees
- Train managers on how to deliver effective performance feedback, rate employees accurately, and mitigate legal risk.
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe the role of a human resources manager
- Familiarize yourself with the employee development landscape at your organization
- Identify the factors that influence the workforce
- Identify effective planning, recruitment, and selection practices to align selection and staffing strategies with business strategies
- Describe the key features of the employment process
- Create a workplace atmosphere that reduces the occurrence of behaviour issues through effective communication with new and existing employees
- Analyse labour relations environments, understanding regulatory and organizational elements and how they affect relationships between management, unions and employees
- Select appropriate training methods, technologies and content for employee development
- List the forms that conflict may take in the workplace & suggest ways to alleviate conflict
- Comprehend HR Scorecards
Who should attend?
- Line-level HR professionals
- Compensation analysts
- HR Managers & Assistants
- Employee Relations Manager
- Training & Development Manager
- People who are seeking to enter the HR field
- Global professionals from a diverse range of organizations, including for-profits large and small, NGOs, and governmental agencies
- Anyone serving in a role such as an office manager who performs HR functions or has a reach into HR
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
- About HR Management
- HR Management Cycle
- Strategy & Business Result
- Manpower Planning
- Technique to determine number of recruits
- Recruitment from External Resources
- Employee Selection
- Pre-employment assessment
- Remuneration & agreements
Planning, design and development
Training and Development
- Developing Employees
- Training process
- Assessing training requirements
- Competency analysis
- Enhance training effectiveness
- Type of training program
- Evaluation of training effectiveness
Employee Performance Management
- Career Planning and Development
- Career Stage
- Career Anchors
- Career Management and the First Assignment
- Retaining employees
- Termination of employment
Realtions in workplace
- About relations in the workplace
- Key performance indicators
- Improvement of relations
- HR Strategy Map
- HR Scorecard
- Template for HR Manager
Exam & Certification
- Exam on Human Resource Management
- “Human Resource Management” Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations
- Terms and definitions
- No. of Slides : 96
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 12
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrolment duration: 90 days (starting from date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 12
- ECTS/ECVET Points: 0.4
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for Human Resource Management
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.