The application of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) can be highly useful for your business in terms of reducing environmental impact and increasing the operational efficiency of your organization.
Contribute to your company’s sustainability and efficiency, demonstrate environmental commitment and acquire international recognition with our ISO 14001 EMS Awareness Course.
The scope of this online course is to help participants develop a sound knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 EMS requirements & advantages, and become confident to monitor and improve their EMS.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Understand environmental management and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that environmental management is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Learn the importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Understand the key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015 and its structure
- Implement ISO 14001 standard to operational processes
- Assess and improve the effectiveness of your company’s current EMS
- Drive efficiency and cut costs with well-organized processes
- Identify your role and responsibilities relative to EMS
- Develop environmental awareness across your organisation
Who should attend?
- Environmental executives/managers,
- Management representatives,
- EMS Consultants
- Current internal auditors of EMS
- Those involved in the implementation, maintenance and supervision of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Those who wish to understand ISO 14001 requirements and application
- Those who must be informed about legal requirements and ISO 14001 conformance
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
Part A Contents: ISO 14001:2015 Awareness
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
Context of organisation
- Understanding the organisation and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the environmental management system
- Environmental management system
- Leadership and commitment
- Environmental Policy
- Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- Environmental objectives and planning to achieve them
- Documented information
- Operational and planning control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Nonconformity and corrective action
- Continual Improvement
Exam & Certification
- Exam for Part A: ISO 14001:2015 Awareness
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Awareness Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations (available for download)
- Terms and definitions
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 9
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 14001:2015 awareness
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.