Aims & Objectives
- Update for the new key requirements and benefits of the ISM – ISPS-MLC & STCW including Cyber Security new requirements
- Deliver updated training necessary for the application and maintenance of a company’s Safety & Security Management System.
Having successfully completed this course you will:
- Have an extended knowledge and understanding of the latest amendments of ISM-ISPS-MLC & STCW including Cyber Security aspects
- Define the resulting requirements for the company’s Safety & Security Management System
- Provide documentary evidence to the trainee that the trainee is capable to continue undertaking the necessary duties in relation to ISM, ISPS, MLC and STCW.
Who should attend?
- Personnel involved in Safety/Security/Crew Management Systems
- Operation, Technical, Quality & Crew Managers
- DPAs/CSOs/SSOs and assistants
- Deck & Engine officers
Prerequisite skills & knowledge:
Experience in shipping and ship operations and good knowledge of the ISM & ISPS Code. Knowledge of MLC and STCW is recommended for this refresh course
Relative conventions: SOLAS 74 AS AMENDED CHAPTER IX- ISM Code, ISPS Code, STCW 2010, MLC 2006
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 – Accredited by Greek Ministry of Education & Religious Affairs Accreditation No. 2101338