This course, specially designed by LiberoAssurance Training Team, is aimed at bringing to participant’s knowledge salient points about the dynamics of a workplace centered on efficiency, conflict and motivation. These are three vital aspects of a workplace that are interwoven and due consideration must be given to them to ensure organizational goals and targets are met. This course helps participants get a clearer insight into the barriers of efficiency, causes of conflict as well as ways on improving these areas.
Improve your professional efficiency, performance, and skills with our Workplace Dynamics course.
Aims & Objectives
- Understand the dynamics of a workplace revolving around efficiency, conflict and motivation
- Learn how to manage these factors effectively
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Define Workplace Efficiency
- Highlight the Importance of Workplace Efficiency
- Define the Barriers of Workplace Efficiency
- Improve Workplace Efficiency
- Manage and Resolve Conflicts Effectively
- Motivate Employees towards Optimum Performance
Who should attend?
- Senior/Mid level Managers
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 (accredited by EOPPEP)
Basic Concepts about Workplace Efficiency
- What is a Workplace?
- What is Efficiency
- Basic Types of Efficiency
Why do we have Inefficient Workplaces?
- Barriers to Workplace Efficiency
- Improving Workplace Efficiency
Efficiency without Effectiveness
- Relationship between Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Benefits of Efficiency in the Workplace
Basic Concepts About Workplace Conflict
- The meaning of Conflict
- Causes of Conflict in the Workplace
- Managing Workplace Conflict
Basic Concepts About Workplace Motivation
- The term Motivation
- The Unmotivated Employee
- Improving Workplace Motivation
- Benefits of Workplace Motivation
Exam & Certification
- Exam on Workplace Dynamics Seminar
- "Workplace Dynamics" Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations (available for download)
- Terms and definitions
- No. of slides: 141
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 17
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrolment duration: 90 days (starting from date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 17
- ECTS/ECVET Points: 0.6
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam on Workplace Dynamics
Upon successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’.
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.