The 2018 version of 50001 is now published. LiberoAssurance Training Team has designed ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor Course according to the latest version of the standard. ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems (EnMS) was developed to assist organizations save energy, reduce energy costs, and meet environmental requirements.
Gain the ability to apply, audit and improve your company’s Energy Management System with our Lead Auditor ISO 50001:2018 training course.
The course, designed by LiberoAssurance Training team aims to equip participants with the necessary information to effectively conduct EnMS audits, in accordance with the internationally recognized best practice techniques for ISO 50001:2018.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 50001:2018
- Manage energy and drive continual improvement
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 50001:2018 audit
- Interpret ISO 50001:2018 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Learn the importance and benefits of an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS
- Understand the key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 50001:2018 and its structure, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Grasp the main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and the 7 management principles
- Demonstrate understanding on the key differences between version 2011 and 2018
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in any auditing situation
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 50001
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the audit report
Who should attend?
- Energy managers/consultants
- Energy appointed auditors
- Those who wish to understand ISO 50001 and its application
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS
- Anyone interest in energy management systems
- Those starting their career in energy management
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
- Detailed seminar presentations (available for download)
- No. of slides: 392 slides
- Terms and definitions
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 45
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrollment duration: 90 days (from the date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 45
- ECTS/ECVET Points: 1.5
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.