Food safety hazards can occur at any stage in the food chain and the consequences to consumers can be severe. The development of ISO’s food safety management standards helps organizations to identify and control these hazards. Applying an internationally recognized Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and conducting audits of FSMS, will help you reduce organizational risk, increase customer satisfaction and acquire a competitive advantage.
Gain the knowledge and skills to audit your company’s Food Safety Management System with our Lead Auditor ISO 22000 training course.
This online course covers the principles of ISO 22000 FSMS, how they are implemented and the methods used to effectively conduct an audit of FSMS of an organisation.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 22000:2018
- Provide the latest internal auditor techniques to conduct ISO 22000:2018 audits
- Interpret ISO 22000:2018 requirements for internal audit application
- Give the principles for planning, performing and following-up internal auditing activities
- Build commitment around food safety
- Provide main principles to manage food safety risks and hazards effectively
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe the key requirements, terms and definitions, benefits of ISO 22000:2018 and its structure
- Audit food safety management system according to the standard’s requirements
- Explain the scope and other criteria for FSMS audits
- Interpret the ISO 22000 requirements.
- Plan and conducts audits against ISO 22000 requirements in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Collect and verify appropriate audit evidence, including appropriate sampling
- Prepare audit reports with valid and factual non – conformities that add value.
- Prepare and conduct follow – up audits, which include evaluating effectiveness of corrective / preventive actions
- Understand the HACCP principles
- Learn the benefits of applying HACCP in your workplace
- Be able to use HACCP to control food hazards
- Understand and apply hazard analysis
Who should attend?
- FSMS personnel
- Those who wish to understand ISO 22000 and its application
- Chefs & Food handlers
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000:2018 FSMS
- Anyone interested in food safety management systems
- Anyone interested in HACCP role & implementation
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
- Detailed seminar presentations (available for download)
- Terms and definitions
- No. of slides: 358
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 42
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrollment duration: 90 days (from the date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 42
- ECTS Points: 1.4
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor
Upon successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’.
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.