ISO 22000 Internal audits provide a solid basis to food safety evaluation and help organizations to detect and prevent issues related to food hazards, enhance resource management and achieve high levels of food safety processes.
Gain the competence to effectively conduct internal audits of Food Safety Management Systems and ensure Food Safety is at the heart of your organization with our ISO 22000:2018 FSMS Internal Auditor Course.
This course covers the ISO 22000:2018 FSMS requirements and the key methodologies to audit an organisation’s processes as part of the internal audit program.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 22000:2018
- Provide the latest internal auditor techniques to conduct ISO 22000:2018 audit
- Interpret ISO 22000:2018 requirements for internal audit application
- Give the principles for planning, performing and following-up internal auditing activities
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge on the key requirements, terms and definitions, benefits of ISO 22000:2018 and its structure
- Identify opportunities to improve the FSMS of your company
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit in accordance with ISO 22000 in any auditing situation
- Understand the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 22000
- Grasp the main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act and the 7 HACCP principles
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Attract and retain customers by better meeting their current and future needs
Who should attend?
- Food safety managers/consultants
- Management representatives
- Appointed auditors
- Chefs & Food handlers
- Those who wish to understand ISO 22000 and its application
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000:2018 FSMS
- Anyone interested in FSMS audit procedures
- Anyone interested in HACCP role & implementation
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
- Detailed seminar presentations (available for download)
- Terms and definitions
- No. of slides: 346
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 41
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrollment duration: 90 days (from the date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 41
- ECTS Points: 1.4
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor
Upon successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’.
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.