This course aims to improve the capability to plan and manage organisational change. The course will help participants to better understand the critical components of change management as well as provide solutions in order to minimize resistance and deal with the phases of change effectively.
Increase your knowledge and confidence to successfully communicate and manage change, and explore ways to overcome its barriers with our Management of Change course.
Aims & Objectives
- To understand the principles for a successful Management of Change process, and gain the skills to develop, plan and implement an effective and complete MOC procedure.
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of change and its states
- Identify the implications and consequences of change
- Recognize the change management phases and responsibilities
- Describe the role of power, conflict and stress and leadership within change
- Take responsibility to lead change
- Establish effective communication during change
Who should attend?
- MoC Coordinators
- Chief Executives
- Managing Directors
- Senior General Managers
- Programme Directors
- Any professional who is involved in plans, processes or decisions related to change management
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
Course Presentation: Management of Change
Understanding management of change
- About change management
- States of change
Implications of change
- Change impact
- Questions due to Change
- Reactions to Change
- Change Management & Risk Assessment
Change management processes
- Change management phases
- Management of change responsibilities
- Change management vs. project management
- Reasons for quantifying change
- Setting Objectives
- Roles in Change
- Resistance to change
Power, Conflict & Stress
- Power vs. Dependency
- Change agent
- Leadership style
- ADGAR Model
Communication/ Planning and Implementation
- About Communication
- Types of communication methods
- Planning and Implementation of change
Exam & Certification
- Exam on Management of Change
- “Management of Change” Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations
- Terms and definitions
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 13
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam on Management of Change
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.