ISO 22301 Internal audits provide a number of important services to company management and can be applied effectively to all types of organization. In terms of Business Continuity management, internal audits help organizations to detect and prevent issues, test internal control, and monitor compliance with the company’s Business Continuity policy and ISO 22301 standard.
Expand your ability to effectively conduct internal audits and train your company’s auditors to meet the requirements of the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems standard with our Internal Auditor ISO 22301 training course.
This course, designed by LiberoAssurance Training team, provides all the necessary knowledge for ISO 22301 BCMS and the audit methodology applied to this standard.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 22301:2012
- Manage business continuity and drive continual improvement
- Take steps towards effective business continuity treatment
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, frameworks and process management
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing business continuity in line with the latest requirements
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Understand the key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 22301:2012 and its structure
- Learn the importance and benefits of an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS
- Identify opportunities and threats within your organization
- Apply methods and tools to manage business continuity related to your management systems.
- Learn the interactions between Business Continuity principles, framework and process
Who should attend?
- Those involved in the implementation, maintenance and supervision of an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS
- Those who wish to understand ISO 22301 and its application
- Those who must be informed about legal requirements and ISO 22301 conformance
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
Part A Contents: ISO 22301:2012 Awareness
- Benefits of ISO 22301
- ISO 22301 Structure
- Comparison between ISO 22301 and BS 25999-2
- Mandatory documentation
- Related standards
- Tips to raise Awareness of ISO 22301
- Time required for Implementation and Certification
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
Context of organization
- Understanding the organisation and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the management system
- Business continuity management system
- Management commitment
- Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- Business opportunity objectives and planning to achieve them
- Documented information
- Operational planning and control
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
- Business continuity strategy
- Establish and implement business continuity procedures
- Exercising and testing
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Nonconformity and corrective action
- Continual Improvement
Part B Contents: ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor
- What is an Audit?
- Why Audit?
- Tips to trained internal auditor
Business Continuity Management System Audit
- Types of Audits
- Principles of auditing
- Scheduled and unscheduled Audits
- What to Audit – Technical Audit
- Steps involved in internal audit
- Scope of audit
- Frequency of audit
- Internal Audit process
Auditing tips & techniques
- The Auditor's Six Friends
- Question Technique
- Questioning Technique
- Types of Questions in interviews
- Competence of the person managing the audit programme
- Auditor’s Quality
- The Auditors conduct
- Auditor’s Code Conduct
- Auditor Characteristics
- Auditor's personal behavior
- Selecting the audit team members
- Auditee’s conduct
Exam & Certification
- Exam on ISO 22301:2012 BCMS Internal Auditor
- “ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity System Internal Auditor” Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations
- Terms and definitions
- No.of Slides:185
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 22
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrolment duration: 90 days (starting from date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 22
- ECTS/ECVET Points: 0.7
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity System Internal Auditor
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.