ISO 22000 is an internationally recognised standard and can be applied to all levels of the food chain to minimize food safety hazards. The implementation of ISO’s food safety management standards helps organizations to identify and control these hazards, and contribute to the sustainability of food supply chain.
Improve confidence and reliability amongst costumers and stakeholders, by demonstrating your commitment to food safety. Control food safety hazards and enhance FSMS implementation through the effective HACCP Plan application with our detailed ISO 22000 FSMS training course.
This online course covers the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 Standard and it was designed for participants who wish to become competent in applying, monitoring, evaluating and improving their company’s FSMS. The second part of the course analyses the concept of HACCP and its application.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 22000:2005
- Manage food safety and drive continual improvement
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Build stakeholder confidence through the most recognised hygiene practice
- Build commitment around food safety
- Manage food safety risks and hazards effectively
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Assess and improve your own FSMS organization Systems.
- Describe the purpose of a FSMS and interpret ISO 22000 requirements according to the needs of your organization
- Identify and assess FSMS risks.
- Understand and apply HACCP principles and hazard analysis
- Learn the benefits of applying HACCP in your workplace
- Be able to use HACCP effectively to control food hazards
Who should attend?
- Food safety managers/consultants
- Those who wish to understand ISO 22000 and its application
- Chefs & Food handlers
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 22000:2005 FSMS
- Anyone interest in food safety management systems
- Anyone interested in HACCP role & implementation
- Anyone interested in attending training course such as FSMS Internal or Lead Auditor
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
Part A Contents: ISO 22000:2005 Awareness
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
Food safety management system
- General requirements
- Documentation requirements
- Management commitment
- Food safety policy
- Responsibility and authority
- Food safety team leader
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Management review
- Provision of resources
- Human recources
- Work environment
- Prerequisite programmes (PRPs)
- Preliminary steps to enable hazard analysis
- Hazard analysis
- Establishing the operation prerequisite programmes (PRPs)
- Establishing the HACCP plan
- Updating of preliminary information and documents specifying the PRPs and the HACCP plan
- Verification planning
- Traceability system
- Control of nonconformity
Validation, verification and improvement of the food safety management system
- Vailidation of control measure combinations
- Control of monitoring and measurement
- Food safety management system verification
Part B Contents: ISO 22000:2005 HACCP Plan & Application
- Why HACCP?
- Important terms
- HCCP approach to establish monitoring procedures
- Risk assessment
- Determine CCPS
- Food safety management techniques
- Comparison with ISO 9001
Steps for HACCP Installation
- ISO:22000 Registration Process
- Requirements for installing HACCP systems
- Logic sequence for HACCP application
- HACCP 7 Principles
- Prerequisite programs (PRPS)
- Preliminary steps for hazard analysis
- Documentation & Records
- Systems for Monitoring CCPs
- Updating preliminary info specifying PRPs 7 HACCP Plan
- Control of monitoring & measuring
- FSMS Verification
- Basis for hazard analysis
- FSMS Documentation
- ISO 22000:2005 Documents list
- Documentation Process
- Flow Charts
- Mapping A Process
Exam & Certification
- Exam for ISO 22000:2005 Awareness
- ISO 22000:2005 FSMS Awareness Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations (available for download)
- Terms and definitions
- No. of slides: 160
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 19
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrolment duration: 90 days (starting from date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 19
- ECTS/ECVET Points: 0.6
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 22000:2005 Awareness & HACCP Plan
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’.
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.