In a highly competitive and demanding industry, ensuring sustainability and acquiring a competitive advantage is a challenging task for most businesses. ISO 10003 Quality management - Customer satisfaction - Guidelines for dispute resolution external to organizations is a globally recognised standard and has proven to be vastly beneficial for all types of organizations regardless of their size.
Apply the key principles and enhance your organizational performance, improve customer satisfaction, ensure high product quality, and build a stronger image for your company with our ISO 10003:2007 QMS Awareness training course.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 10003:2007
- Manage business continuity and drive continual improvement
- Take steps towards effective business continuity treatment
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, frameworks and process management
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing business continuity in line with the latest requirements
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Understand the key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 10003:2007 and its structure
- Learn the importance and benefits of an ISO 10003:2007 QMS
- Implement ISO 10003 standard to operational processes
- Describe the interaction of ISO 10003 requirements.
- Grasp the main concepts such as: risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
Who should attend?
- Quality executives/managers
- Top management / Management representatives
- QMS consultants
- Current internal QMS auditors
- Those involved in the implementation, maintenance and supervision of an ISO 10003:2007 QMS
- Those who wish to understand ISO 10003 and its application
- Those who must be informed about legal requirements and ISO 10003 conformance
Prerequisite skills & knowledge: None required
Available in-house/distant learning? Yes
Created by: LiberoAssurance Accredited Training Centre
Part A Contents: ISO 10003:2007 QMS Awareness
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Consent to participate
- Continual improvement
- Dispute-resolution policy
- Top management responsibilities
Planning, design and development
- Complaint referral
- Receipt of dispute notice
- Formulation of the organization’s response
- Resolution of dispute
- Implementation of resolution
- Closing the file
Maintenance and Improvement
- Analysis and evaluation
- Management review
- Continual improvement
Exam & Certification
- Exam on ISO 10003:2007 Awareness
- “ISO 10003:2007 Awareness” Certificate
- Detailed seminar presentations
- Terms and definitions
- No. of slides: 92
- Reading lists and resources available in presentations
Study time allocation
- Private study hours: 12
- Trainer contact hours: Availability and competence of instructors upon request
- Enrolment duration: 90 days (starting from date of purchase)
- CPD Points: 12
- ECTS/ECVET Points: 0.4
% contribution to final mark
% Minimum passing grade
Exam for ISO 10003:2007 Awareness
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Success’
Accreditation by EOPPEP
LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
EOPPEP is the statutory body for the development and implementation of the Hellenic Qualifications Framework (NQF) in correspondence with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). EOPPEP is the National Coordination Point for EQF in Greece (NCP).
Approved courses by the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
The University of Applied Sciences of Central Greece and LiberoGroup have agreed to develop a research project the purpose of which is education, lifelong learning and specialisation of persons, to facilitate their induction in the labour market using e-learning and traditional methods of training. The ultimate aim of this cooperation is the development of a post-graduate programme in collaboration with other Academic Institutions and Ministries.
Accreditation by IAS and E.S.Y.D
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D) which has been appointed as the National Accreditation Body of Greece.
LiberoAssurance has been accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States.